Brand and Reputation is a tightly focused two-and-a-half day program on how to build and optimize your corporate brand and reputation. The program is led by the two thought leaders in these fields, Professors Paul Argenti and Kevin Lane Keller. They provide the latest and most comprehensive frameworks and practical insights on the art and science of managing corporate reputation and brands.
Topics covered in the program include:
- Understanding Corporate Identity, Image, and Reputation
- The Strategic Communication Imperative
- Managing Corporate Reputation and Reputational Risk
- Corporate Brand Equity and Positioning
- Corporate Brand Architecture
- Building and Managing the Corporate Brand
- Measuring Corporate Brand Equity
- Special Sessions with Industry Experts
To learn more, fill out the form to the right to download the brochure.
Download the Brand and Reputation Program Brochure
To access this unique Tuck Thought Leadership Resource, please provide your business contact information, and we will email you the download immediately: