Advancing Minority Business Capabilities
Building a High-Performing Minority Business is about assessing where your company is now and where you want to take it tomorrow. In short, it’s about advancing minority business capabilities. These are the tools that make it happen:
- Strategy and Implementation … to optimize your competitive advantage
- Analysis of Financial Statements … to increase profitability
- Managing the Customer Asset … to generate repeat business
- Refining the Management Structure … to enable growth and productivity
- Assessing Operations … to streamline your processes and improve efficiency
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
November 12 - 17, 2017
* The value of this program is $9,800 per participant, but Tuck underwrites half this cost as a demonstration of its commitment to minority executive development. The remaining sum of $4,900 is due from each participant to cover the balance of program tuition, materials, accommodations, and most meals.
Location: Hanover, NH
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.