Owners and senior executives of minority-owned companies who have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience running a small business and at least $300,000 in annual sales.
Who comes to Tuck’s programs?
Minority business enterprise owners make an investment in their future prosperity by attending Tuck’s high-impact programs. In addition, some of the organizations that refer candidates to us include the following:
• National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)*
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)*
• U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
• The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
• U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
• National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)*
• Small Business Administration (SBA)* and other government agencies (national or local)*
• US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
*These are certifying agencies though certification is not necessarily required.
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
November 12 - 17, 2017
* The value of this program is $9,800 per participant, but Tuck underwrites half this cost as a demonstration of its commitment to minority executive development. The remaining sum of $4,900 is due from each participant to cover the balance of program tuition, materials, accommodations, and most meals.
Location: Hanover, NH
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.