Digital Excellence Program for Minority Entrepreneurs is a hands-on, three-day training taught by Tuck faculty, Google experts, and successful minority business executives.The specific goals of the program include:
- Creating an Overall Digital Strategy: make sure the different aspects of your digital efforts are aligned and support your overall business strategy
- Understanding Web Analytics: dive into web analytics tools to assess your data and inform your decision-making processes
- Managing Social Communities: determine which digital communities you should enter and what tools to use to manage and grow these communities
- Using Digital CRM Tools: use customer relationship management solutions to manage all of your interactions with current and future customers
- Executing on Platform Management: allocate resources across multiple platform touch points and leverage digital tools based on your customer demographics
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
October 20 - 22, 2017
Tuck and Google are both committed to growing minority entrepreneurship and ensuring that businesses of all sizes have the digital skills to compete in today's market. Subsidized program cost is $2,000 per attendee with additional scholarship available for accepted participants in Google's Small Business Supplier Diversity Program. The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals. Accommodations are not included in the program price.
Location: Detroit, MI
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.