Owners and senior executives of minority-owned companies who have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience running a small business. These small businesses should generate at least $300,000 in annual sales.
Who comes to Tuck’s programs?
Minority business enterprise owners make an investment in their future prosperity by attending Tuck’s high-impact programs. In addition, some of the organizations that refer candidates to us include the following:
• National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)*
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)*
• U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
• The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
• U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
• National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)*
• Small Business Administration (SBA)* and other government agencies (national or local)*
• US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
*These are certifying agencies though certification is not necessarily required.
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
October 20 - 22, 2017
Tuck and Google are both committed to growing minority entrepreneurship and ensuring that businesses of all sizes have the digital skills to compete in today's market. Subsidized program cost is $2,000 per attendee with additional scholarship available for accepted participants in Google's Small Business Supplier Diversity Program. The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals. Accommodations are not included in the program price.
Location: Detroit, MI
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.