Advancing Minority Business Capabilities
Advancing minority business capabilities begins with establishing a strong foundation and explores opportunities for achieving your growth potential. In Growing the Minority Business to Scale, you’ll examine three strategies to grow a company—organic growth, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic alliances—and determine which is best for your firm. This program includes the following topics:
• Your Business Plan … you’ll refine it to focus on growth
• Financing the Growth … examine options for re-capitalizing your business
• Marketing and Operations … align them for market success
• Negotiation … explore business deals, strategic alliances, and acquisitions
• Leadership … enhance your influence in a growing business
• Innovation … capitalize on new ideas
Read testimonials and success stories from minority business executives like yourself who have attended Tuck’s minority programs and changed the trajectory of their business.
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
* The value of this program is $9,800 per participant, but Tuck underwrites half this cost as a demonstration of its commitment to minority executive development. The remaining sum of $4,900 is due from each participant to cover the balance of program tuition, materials, accommodations, and most meals. In special circumstances, participants may be eligible for other limited scholarship funds.
Location: Hanover, NH
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.