Business owners and executives of minority-owned companies who have 5 to 10 years of senior management experience, who have attended one of Tuck’s core minority executive programs (or gained equivalent educational experience), and whose minority businesses are poised for growth.
If you are interested in honing your skills on the fundamentals of business—marketing, operations, and finance—consider first attending Building a High-Performing Minority Business
Who comes to Tuck’s programs?
Minority business enterprise owners make an investment in their future prosperity by attending Tuck’s high-impact programs. In addition, some of the organizations that refer candidates to us include the following:
• National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)*
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)*
• U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
• The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
• U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
• National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)*
• Small Business Administration (SBA)* and other government agencies (national or local)*
• US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
*These are certifying agencies though certification is not necessarily required.
Or call 603-646-8214
Dates and Fees
* The value of this program is $9,800 per participant, but Tuck underwrites half this cost as a demonstration of its commitment to minority executive development. The remaining sum of $4,900 is due from each participant to cover the balance of program tuition, materials, accommodations, and most meals. In special circumstances, participants may be eligible for other limited scholarship funds.
Location: Hanover, NH
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.