You create a brand; you earn a reputation. However, the brand image influences the reputation of an organization: they are closely interconnected and interdependent. This program will underscore the importance of having a “one-company” strategy that aligns HR, marketing, public affairs, investor relations, and related organizational functions. The world perceives you as one company—even if you have many brands.
During the program, you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between identity, image, brand, and reputation
- Plan strategies to mitigate reputational risk and build reputational capital
- Effectively position a corporate brand and develop the optimal brand architecture
- Build corporate brand equity and understand the role of internal branding, and external corporate-image campaigns
- Design and implement a corporate brand equity measurement system.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
November 2 - 4, 2016
The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals.
Location: New York City, The Warwick Hotel
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.