Objectives and Benefits
You create a brand; you earn a reputation. However, the brand image influences the reputation of the organization; they are closely interconnected and interdependent. This program will underscore the importance of having a “one-company” strategy to align HR, marketing, public affairs, investor relations, and other disparate identities within the organization. The world perceives you as one company—even if you have many brands.
During the program, you will learn how to
- differentiate among identity, image, brand, and reputation,
- plan strategies to mitigate reputational risk and build reputational capital,
- effectively position a corporate brand and develop the optimal brand architecture,
- build corporate brand equity and understand the role of internal branding and external corporate-image campaigns,
- manage a corporate brand to survive through tough times and thrive during prosperous times,
- measure corporate brand equity and implement a state-of-the art brand equity measurement system.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
May 21 - 23, 2013
The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals.
Location: Yale Club in New York City. A block of rooms has been reserved if you would like to make your accommodations there.
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.