You create a brand; you earn a reputation. However, the brand image influences the reputation of an organization: they are closely interconnected and interdependent. This program will underscore the importance of having a “one-company” strategy that aligns HR, marketing, public affairs, investor relations, and related organizational functions. The world perceives you as one company—even if you have many brands.
During the program, you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between identity, image, brand, and reputation
- Plan strategies to mitigate reputational risk and build reputational capital
- Effectively position a corporate brand and develop the optimal brand architecture
- Build corporate brand equity and understand the role of internal branding, and external corporate-image campaigns
- Design and implement a corporate brand equity measurement system.