The content of this program is designed to give you tools and frameworks for optimizing both brand equity and reputation capital. But you can’t manage what you don’t measure. So you will learn several models of measurement, as well as receive input from your peers on which models are used at their organizations.
The topics covered in the program are:
- Understanding Corporate Identity, Image, and Reputation
- The Strategic Communication Imperative
- Managing Corporate Reputation and Reputational Risk
- Corporate Brand Equity and Positioning
- Corporate Brand Architecture
- Building and Managing the Corporate Brand
- Measuring Corporate Brand Equity
- Special Sessions with Industry Experts
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
June 24 - 26, 2014
The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals.
Location: New York City
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.
Paul Argenti on Brand and Reputation Program