Senior executives with responsibility for corporate branding, marketing, corporate communications, and/or investor relations, as well as C-level executives, will all benefit. But other functional areas of the organization, such as human resources, public affairs, environmental relations—anyone who touches the brand identity—would also benefit from attending.
Cross-functional teams are encouraged so that you can collectively work towards a “one-company” communications strategy. The topics and discussion are appropriate for executives from a wide range of organizations and settings, including public or private and large or small firms.
Companies sending teams of three or more participants to the same program are eligible for a 10 percent discount on the program fee for the third and subsequent registrants.
The benefits of team participation include:
- providing context for the connection between concept and action
- accelerating the transfer of learning to the organization to address company challenges
- encouraging the creation of a common strategic language
- building internal networks
- creating a sense of team accomplishment
- providing increased ROI on learning at both the individual and organizational level through improved, synergistic performance
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
November 2 - 4, 2016
The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals.
Location: New York City
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.