Brand and Reputation is tailored to the objectives and challenges faced by senior executives in corporate branding, marketing, corporate communications, and/or investor relations. Other functional areas of the organization, such as human resources, public affairs, and C-level executives —anyone who touches the brand identity—would also benefit from attending.
Cross-functional teams are encouraged to participant in order to effectively implement a “one-company” communications strategy. The topics and discussion are appropriate to a wide range of organizations and industries, including public or private and large corporations or small businesses.
The benefits of team participation include:
- Providing context for the connection between concept and action
- Accelerating the transfer of learning to the organization to address company challenges
- Encouraging the creation of a common strategic language
- Building internal networks
- Creating a sense of team accomplishment and
- Providing increased ROI on learning at both the individual and organizational level through improved, synergistic performance.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
November 2 - 4, 2016
The program fee includes tuition, books, and some meals.
Location: New York City, The Warwick Hotel
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.