Objectives and Benefits
The Directors’ Consortium is designed for board members of public companies. The program offers an engaging, hands-on environment where you can benchmark best practices and exchange ideas that will influence the advancement and understanding of corporate governance practices in your organization.
Led by world-class faculty, experienced directors, and other experts, you will examine multiple, real-world scenarios and formulate action plans enriched by peer-group interactions. Board members of companies that aspire to become public in the near future, as well as those who serve on boards of foreign corporations that are or aspire to be listed on U.S. exchanges, also will benefit. (The disciplines covered will have applicability to private, family-owned, and nonprofit organizations, but not all of the specific regulations and processes examined will apply.) As a participant in this program, you will
- understand essential questions that you should be asking management and outside experts regarding financing, disclosure, governance, succession planning, compensation, and litigation;
- learn what audit committee members should know about revenue recognition, off-balance-sheet financing, and accounting methods and disclosures;
- develop frameworks for prudent legal strategies that help boards navigate in litigious environments;
- understand and benchmark against best practices in corporate governance;
- develop strategies for managing CEO succession and evaluating executive compensation;
- evaluate the role of your board in strategy development, evaluation, and evolution.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
November 6 - 8, 2013
$7,700 (optional finance and accounting day on 11/5/13 is $1,200)
The program fee includes tuition, books, hotel, and some meals.
Location: Boston, MA
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.
Directors’ Consortium for Board Directors