- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Strategic Challenges in Top Management Teams
- Connecting Strategy to Constituents
- Why Smart Executives Fail
- Leadership and Personal Responsibility
- Strategy Implementation
- How Successful Leaders Get Even Better—A Workshop with Dr. Marshall Goldsmith
- Broadening Leadership Styles
- Influence without Authority
- Understanding Situational Leadership
- Leading Change/Getting Results with Others
- Pre-program Leadership Assessment and Peer Coaching
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
October 23 - 28, 2016
May 21 - 26, 2017
The program fee includes tuition, books, most meals, and accommodations on the Dartmouth College campus.
Location: Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire USA
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.
Download LSI Brochure
Leadership and Strategic Impact Program - The Intersection of Strategy, Leadership & Communication.