High-potential senior executives whose roles have strategic implications for their organizations and who are motivated to become better leaders.
Tuck encourages the participation of teams in this program. Organizations who send multiple participants benefit by:
- providing context for the connection between concept and action
- accelerating the transfer of learning to the organization to address company challenges
- encouraging the creation of a common strategic language
- building internal networks
- creating a sense of team accomplishment
- providing increased ROI on learning at both the individual and organizational level through improved, synergistic performance
Please contact us for special pricing regarding teams or for more information on program participant profiles at 603-646-2839 or email@example.com.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
April 23 - 28, 2017
October 15 - 20, 2017
The program fee includes tuition, books, most meals, and accommodations on the Dartmouth College campus.
Location: Hanover, NH
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.
Download LSI Brochure
Leadership and Strategic Impact Program - The Intersection of Strategy, Leadership & Communication.