High-potential or senior leaders whose roles have strategic implications for their organizations and who are motivated to become significantly better leaders by developing their strategic thinking, leadership, and communication skills. Enrollment in LSI is limited.
Contact us for more information on the typical program participant profile at 603-646-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuck encourages the participation of teams in this program. Companies sending teams of three or more participants to the same program are eligible for a 10 percent discount on the program fee for the third and subsequent registrants.
More and more companies are telling us about the extraordinary impact of sending multiple participants to our programs. The benefits of team participation include:
- providing context for the connection between concept and action
- accelerating the transfer of learning to the organization to address company challenges
- encouraging the creation of a common strategic language
- building internal networks
- creating a sense of team accomplishment
- providing increased ROI on learning at both the individual and organizational level through improved, synergistic performance
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
October 25 - 30, 2015
May 22 - 27, 2016
The program fee includes tuition, books, most meals, and accommodations on the Dartmouth College campus.
Location: Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire USA
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.