Senior managers from established organizations who have responsibilities for innovation. These include strategy leaders, managers of new businesses, directors of strategic business development, chief innovation officers, chief strategy officers, chief technology officers, directors of R&D and product development, and members of innovation teams and all those who support innovation.
The program content is relevant to a broad expanse of innovation initiatives, including a range in size and risk level, as well as new processes, products/services, markets, and businesses.
Contact us for more information on the typical program participant profile at 603-646-2839 or email@example.com.
Tuck encourages the participation of teams in this program. Companies sending teams of three or more participants to the same program are eligible for a 10 percent discount on the program fee for the third and subsequent registrants.
More and more companies are telling us about the extraordinary impact of sending multiple participants to our programs. The benefits of team participation include:
- providing context for the connection between concept and action
- accelerating the transfer of learning to the organization to address company challenges
- encouraging the creation of a common strategic language
- building internal networks
- creating a sense of team accomplishment
- providing increased ROI on learning at both the individual and organizational level through improved, synergistic performance
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
November 1 - 6, 2015
The program fee includes tuition, books, hotel, and some meals.
Location: Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire USA
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.