Objectives and Benefits
This program’s content provides women with the knowledge and ideas to excel incredibly fast in a global environment.
The Smith-Tuck Global Leaders for Women Program curriculum is designed as a carefully structured set of learning outcomes that will empower and enable you to become a highly effective global business leader. And it’s delivered in Smith’s trademark all-women environment that is proven to accelerate leadership learning.
Women who attend will:
- Implement strategic planning as a tool for innovation and execution
- Experience the impact of complex and rapidly changing global economic systems
- Practice techniques for leading across boundaries of culture, time, and distance
- Understand the emerging imperatives of global security, sustainability, and equality
- Engage the power of reflection for the evolution of personal leadership
- Implement potent tools for leadership success
- Build a career-spanning global network of powerful women
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
June 23 - 27, 2014
Tuition includes all program materials, accommodations at the historic Hotel Northampton and most meals. (NOTE: Companies are encouraged to send teams of high-potential women in order to create leadership-pipeline momentum.)
Location: Smith College campus, located in vibrant Northampton, Massachusetts – renowned center for culture and the arts.
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.