Objectives and Benefits
This program’s content provides women with the knowledge and ideas to excel incredibly fast in a global environment.
The Smith-Tuck Global Leaders for Women Program curriculum is designed as a carefully structured set of learning outcomes that will empower and enable you to become a highly effective global business leader. And it’s delivered in Smith’s trademark all-women environment that is proven to accelerate leadership learning.
- See strategy as a way to change the rules of the global game and transform the future
- Understand global financial markets and risk management
- Build and manage globally successful products
- Develop intercultural competencies and lead cross-cultural and virtual teams
- Explore opportunities for personal transformation through behavioral change and personal coaching
- Develop a global mindset that lets you view the world through the eyes of others and see diversity as a source of opportunity and advantage
- Build a global network that will support learning throughout your career
- Practice strategies for living well that engage body, mind, and spirit, including morning fitness, daily reflection, and optional outdoor activities
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
June 17 - 21, 2013
Tuition includes all program materials, accommodations at the historic Hotel Northampton and most meals. (NOTE: Companies are encouraged to send teams of high-potential women in order to create leadership-pipeline momentum.)
Location: Smith College campus, located in vibrant Northampton, Massachusetts – renowned center for culture and the arts.
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.