Participants will engage in Tuck’s signature experiential learning model. Teams will meet with local businesses, community leaders, and political officials to explore firsthand the Pioneer Valley as a microcosm of the global economic system, its impact and key global trends. Participants will enhance their ability to address their own global challenges through cross-functional, cross business collaboration.
Typical Curriculum Elements
- Global Strategy & Execution: explore concepts and apply tools for strategy and execution
- Experiential Learning: see firsthand the impact of globalization on business
- Executive Coaching: key behaviors that enhance leadership outcomes
- Leading Multicultural Teams: building collaboration across boundaries
- Career GPS: explore the themes and challenges of your leadership journey
- From the Top: successful global leaders share their wisdom
Bonus: Additional program benefits include a daily wellness program that shows you how to increase your energy, well-being, and stress resilience, and post-program access to networking and learning opportunities. Learn tools to manage work/life choices with clarity and priority.