Participants will engage in Tuck’s signature experiential learning model. Teams will meet with local businesses, community leaders, and political officials to explore firsthand the Pioneer Valley as a microcosm of the global economic system, its impact and key global trends. Participants will enhance their ability to address their own global challenges through cross-functional, cross business collaboration.
Typical Curriculum Elements
- Global Strategy & Execution: explore concepts and apply tools for strategy and execution
- Experiential Learning: see firsthand the impact of globalization on business
- Executive Coaching: key behaviors that enhance leadership outcomes
- Leading Multicultural Teams: building collaboration across boundaries
- Career GPS: explore the themes and challenges of your leadership journey
- From the Top: successful global leaders share their wisdom
For more information on the program schedule, download our brochure.
Bonus: Additional program benefits include a daily wellness program that shows you how to increase your energy, well-being, and stress resilience, and post-program access to networking and learning opportunities. Learn tools to manage work/life choices with clarity and priority.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
June 23 - 27, 2014
Tuition includes all program materials, accommodations at the historic Hotel Northampton and most meals. (NOTE: Companies are encouraged to send teams of high-potential women in order to create leadership-pipeline momentum.)
Location: Smith College campus, located in vibrant Northampton, Massachusetts – renowned center for culture and the arts.
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.