The Five Key Global Leadership Takeaways
The program curriculum is built on five key global leadership takeaways that will fundamentally change the way you make decisions about how you lead yourself, your people, and your business strategy.
1 - Strategy as Changing the Rules of the Global Game
- Identifying the market discontinuities that could transform your industry
- Creating new growth platforms that exploit new market realities
- Leveraging organizational DNA to allow you to anticipate and respond to changes on a continual basis
2 - What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- Identifying challenges to improving the performance of successful leaders
- Practicing two-way coaching and “feed forward”
- Developing one’s self, one’s people, and one’s teams
3 - Drivers of the Global Economic System
- Understanding unique economic considerations of global organizations
- Identifying the forces shaping size and compensation in the global labor market
- Learning about the impact of trade barriers and tax and exchange rates on profit
4 - Turning Global Presence into Global Competitive Advantage
- Gaining perspective on how to design structures, systems, incentives. and processes to realize value-creation opportunities
5 - Leading Powerful Multicultural Teams
- Recognizing, respecting, and reconciling cultural differences to realize the benefit of cultural diversity
- Exploring new ways to think about challenges at the individual, team, and organizational levels
Bonus: Additional program benefits include a daily wellness program that shows you how to increase your energy, well-being, and stress resilience, and post-program access to networking and learning opportunities. Learn tools to manage work/life choices with clarity and priority.
Or call 603-646-2839
Dates and Fees
June 23 - 27, 2014
Tuition includes all program materials, accommodations at the historic Hotel Northampton and most meals. (NOTE: Companies are encouraged to send teams of high-potential women in order to create leadership-pipeline momentum.)
Location: Smith College campus, located in vibrant Northampton, Massachusetts – renowned center for culture and the arts.
Request More Information:
Tuck Executive Education respects your privacy. Your contact information will not be shared with any organization outside Tuck Executive Education.